Bob Dover, managing director of Jaguar/Land Rover/Aston Martin, says there’s one more thing he'd like to see added to his high-class stable. "I wouldn't mind looking into trucks," he says. And why not, when sales of luxury vehicles have tripled in the last decade. Because Dover is responsible for selling luxury cars, he defines what he considers luxury to mean: "It's what we want to drive, eat or wear as a sign we are successful in the world." Ten years ago, luxury car sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Choice of Luxury Vehicles and Those Who Can Afford Them Grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642