Chrysler to debut wagon version of 300C at Frankfurt motor show. Chrysler Group will take the wraps off a wagon version of its 300C concept car at the Frankfurt motor show next week. The wagon has been given the production go-ahead, but will not be sold in North America at the onset. Dubbed the 300C Touring Concept, the wagon takes most of its overall shape from the Dodge Magnum, although the front fascia is identical to that of the 300C sedan concept shown at the New York auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler 300C Wagon to Bow at Frankfurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642