AUBURN HILLS, MI – The Chrysler Group says it plans to launch a new round of marketing programs in the second half of the fourth quarter to spur sales of its SUVs. Chrysler says the Durango still is on target to meet annual sales expectations The programs will be similar to the “National Minivan Sales Event” that helped boost demand for Chrysler’s minivan lineup during the summer months, resulting in more than 100,000 minivan sales. “You’ll see us make some seasonal kind of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Add SUV Incentives Program in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642