Chrysler Group is adding a third shift at its Warren Truck Assembly Plant in Warren, MI, outside Detroit due to higher demand for pickup trucks. The extra shift is expected to generate an additional 1,000 jobs and increase plant capacity by 21% (60,000 units annually). Warren Truck now will have a total annual capacity of about 380,000 units. Chrysler is investing $35 million for the additional production of Dodge Ram 1500 series Quad Cab models and Dodge Dakota Regular, Club and Quad ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Adding Third Shift at Warren Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642