DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group is expected to ask an Indiana judge to force General Motors Corp. to change the grille on its Hummer H2 SUV, which Chrysler says is too similar to the grille on its Jeep models. On Feb. 4 Chrysler will ask a federal judge in the northern district of Indiana to force GM to change the grille, which has seven vertical slots, the same number and design as Jeep grilles. The H2 is scheduled to go on sale this summer and GM has counter-sued Chrysler, saying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Ask for GM Hummer Grille Change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642