DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group begins reviewing two of its diversity agencies, Don Coleman Advertising of Southfield, MI, and marketing agency Montemayor y Asociados of San Antonio, TX. Results of the review will be announced June 1. Chrysler says it hopes to enhance the effectiveness of its marketing communications, drive vehicle sales, build its brand power and impact shareholder value through the review. "We are moving away from solely dedicated creative for African Americans, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Begins Review of Ad Agencies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642