DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group says sales for the month of February fell 11% compared with a year ago. Even with the decline, Chrysler remains upbeat that sales could take a positive turn in March. “We’re heading into March feeling pretty good about things,” says Gary Dilts, vice president of sales at Chrysler. “We feel like this place is really going to get moving during the month of March.” Dilts points to increased showroom traffic towards the end of February as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Bullish On March Sales Prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642