CHICAGO – Chrysler Group is bankrolling the troubled Toledo, OH, operations of Haden International Group, a key supplier to the auto maker’s next-generation ’07 Jeep Wrangler scheduled for production this summer, sources tell Ward’s. Haden, which is based in Auburn Hills, MI, just minutes from Chrysler headquarters, was unable to meet payroll last week and reportedly closed its doors. But the company is back in business and living up to its agreement to source painted Wrangler bodies for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Cash Keeps Paint Supplier From Drying Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642