On a brisk autumn morning in Auburn Hills, MI, the leaves on the maple trees surrounding Chrysler Group headquarters are changing color, signaling the end of summer. It’s a bittersweet time for many in Michigan. Chrysler Group President and CEO Dieter Zetsche sees it as the end of another trying season and the beginning of a new one filled with hope and promise. After all, his company is about to embark on one of the biggest new product blitzes in its recent history. Chrysler plans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler CEO Looks for New Product Blitz to Complete Turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642