DETROIT -- They’ve already been labeled “Generation Y” and “Echo Boomers.” Now Chrysler Group is calling them the “Millennial Generation.” Whatever their label, consumers ranging in age from 12 to 24 – the children of baby boomers – promise to be the biggest and most-influential demographic group since, well, their parents. Acquisitive and very brand conscious, they increasingly are being targeted by auto makers as they start to reach car-buying age. This year, the Chrysler Group is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Concepts Aimed at Boomer Children" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642