Despite the indefinite shutdown planned for a minivan plant in Missouri and a shift reduction at a sister site that produces pickups, Chrysler LLC remains “bullish” on the segments. The hostile business climate that forced these actions will be reflected in Chrysler’s June sales results, which the auto maker will reveal today. Beginning Oct. 31, Chrysler will idle its single-shift St. Louis South minivan plant, which produces 380 vehicles per day, according to Ward’s data. This portends ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Confident Despite Crippling Market Conditions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642