DETROIT – Chrysler Group LLC is contemplating plans to equip a new C-segment car with a 4-cyl. engine from partner Fiat Automobiles SpA, Ward’s learns. The auto maker’s product strategy calls for the introduction in 2012 of new C-cars for the Dodge and Chrysler brands. One or both could feature a turbocharged version of the 1.4L FIRE engine scheduled to debut this year in the North American-market Fiat 500 B-car, according to an informed source. If approved, it could be the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Considering Fiat-Designed Engine for New C-Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642