MARYSVILLE, MI – Chrysler LLC has no Plan B in its bid to introduce a dual-clutch transmission in North America – an anticipated milestone crumbling under the weight of a key supplier’s bankruptcy. Bob Lee, Chrysler vice president-powertrain product and engineering team, tells Ward’s the auto maker has no timetable to debut the technology, which currently is offered on the European-market Dodge Journey cross/utility vehicle. The admission comes in the wake of Getrag Transmission Mfg. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler DCT Plans Stuck in Neutral as Getrag Declares Bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642