AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group designers are targeting better quality via improved interiors and more precision fit and finish. Upcoming Chrysler cars, such as this 300C, will see new levels of design quality. The auto maker has developed a unique studio for the task aptly named the Design Quality Assurance (DQA) studio. Here, designers work to assure vehicles don’t just look good, but also embrace a level of interior and component craftsmanship on par with some of the most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Design Teams Focus on Quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642