DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group has extended two incentive programs to July 8 to take advantage of the extended July 4 holiday break. Chrysler extends its 7-year/100,000-mile (160,930-km) powertrain warranty and offers of 0%/3-year financing or $2,500 on all but its lowest-priced minivans. Chrysler’s promotions extend past those of competitors General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co., which both have incentive programs expiring July 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Extends Two Incentive Programs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642