Feisty Chrysler Group starts the new year with a 9.4% increase in U.S. sales, a love affair with the Hemi engine and a boatload of new products ready to hit the market as signs point to an even stronger economic backdrop to the rosy picture. SRT-4 stimulating Neon sales to record January. “This marks the fourth-consecutive month we’ve been up over the prior year,” says Gary Dilts, Chrysler senior vice president-sales. Dodge brand vehicles were up 1%, Jeep was up 28% and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Fast Out of Gate With January Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642