BRAMPTON, Ont., Canada – Chrysler Group is in the final stages of launching production of one of its most anticipated vehicle lines in recent years: its LX-platform- based, rear-wheel-drive vehicles. The start of production of the Chrysler 300 Series and Dodge Magnum is slated for early January here, where the auto maker has invested $1 billion to revamp nearly 80% of its assembly plant to make way for the new models. Chrysler prepares for production launch of new LX rear-wheel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Finalizes LX Platform Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642