GENEVA – DaimlerChrysler AG will put its convertible PT Cruiser, shown in concept form a year ago at the New York Auto Show, in dealer showrooms in early 2004, Chrysler Group President and CEO Dieter Zetsche reveals here. The rag top, to be called PT Cruiser Cabrio in Europe, marks the first major departure from the original PT Cruiser; there have been several limited edition models that merely altered its exterior appearance, including the Flames and Woodies versions. Critics contend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Gives Nod to Ragtop Cruiser" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642