Chrysler Group says its Minority Dealer Network generated $3.5 billion in sales last year and earned $455 million in gross profits. It also exceeded the corporate average for new vehicle sales and revenues per outlet, the auto maker says. Chrysler’s minority dealers averaged unit sales of 811 new vehicles and revenues of $31.9 million per dealership in 2003. “The $3.5 billion in sales that was generated by Chrysler Group’s minority dealers last year was more than many ‘Fortune 500’ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Group Minority Dealers Outsell Corporate Average" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642