AUBURN HILLS, MI – For the first time since the formation of DaimlerChrysler AG, Chrysler Group brands will get new displays to tour the auto show circuit in 2003. The new exhibits, encompassing the Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler marques, will bow at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January, where they will adjoin the Mercedes-Benz, Maybach and Mitsubishi stands in an effort to demonstrate the power of the DaimlerChrysler enterprise. The new displays are aimed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Group Revamps Detroit Auto Show Display" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642