CHICAGO – Media here are the latest to get a sneak peek at the upcoming Chrysler 300C and Dodge Magnum, as Chrysler Group looks to get the word out in hopes buyers will wait patiently for the new fullsize, rear-drive cars that bow early next year. Upcoming 300C boasts a Hemi V-8, but V-6s will be available, as well. Chrysler earlier showed off the new models to the automotive press in New York. (See related story: Dodge Sees Durango Spurring Fourth-Quarter Traffic) "We want ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Hopes Buyers Will Wait for Magnum, 300C" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642