AUBURN HILLS, MI β Chrysler Groupβs Jeep division is getting an early jump on the 2015 auto show circuit, thanks to some innovative designs from students who weathered an intensive internship program this summer. The interns β six in design and three in engineering β were assigned to complete six concept Jeeps in just 13 weeks. Each concept would be modeled for one of the six major international auto shows. Student Adam Rabinowitz designed this 2-seat βeco-friendly hot-rodβ for LA auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Interns Prep for β15 Auto Shows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642