DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group will introduce a limited edition version of its Town & Country eX minivan. Billed as a “vacation minivan,” the ’02 Town & Country eX Touring Edition will feature Chrysler’s first factory-installed entertainment system, a flip-down 7- x 6.4-in. (17.8-cm x 16.3-cm) liquid crystal display (LCD) screen and a DVD unit capable of playing both DVDs and CDs. The vehicle also features a power-up and power-down liftgate, split 50/50 Easy Out roller rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Introducing Limited Edition Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642