Canadian light-vehicle sales experienced a small uptick in June, as deliveries increased 3.4% to 168,779 units, from year-ago’s 157,109. June’s sales gain, adjusted for daily selling rates (27 days in 2006 and 26 days in 2007), came courtesy of the light-truck segment, which posted an 8.9% increase vs. year-ago to 79,035 units, offsetting a 0.9% drop in the passenger-car segment. Related document: Ward’s Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. saw car sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Leads Canada Sales Hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642