NEW YORK – Chrysler Group is considering further investment in China, a top executive confirms. Chief Operating Officer Thomas LaSorda says investment options will be presented to Chrysler’s management board some time over the next six months. Chrysler's Tom Lasorda says bubble isn’t about to burst in China. Speaking to a small group of reporters here, LaSorda sounds cautiously optimistic about business opportunities in China, where Chrysler was the first major auto company to open ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Mulls More Investment in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642