TOLEDO, OH – Flush with new, fuel-efficient 4-cyl. mills, Chrysler Group is studying the feasibility of equipping its redesigned Jeep Wrangler with a version of its World Engine, says the auto maker’s president and CEO. Tom LaSorda makes the revelation as Chrysler takes the wraps off a new manufacturing model here, where the first 2-door Wrangler units are just beginning to roll off the assembly line. Production of the 4-door Wrangler Unlimited began last month, culminating a $2.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Mulls New Mills for Wrangler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642