DETROIT -- U-Connect is the name the Chrysler Group gives its in-vehicle communications system that can be dealer-installed this spring and will be offered as a factory-installed option in 2003, likely on the new Chrysler Pacifica sports tourer. The car maker unwraps the name Wednesday for a system that essentially turns a vehicle into an extension of one’s mobile phone, carrier and services. Modifications to the vehicle are minor: a specialized rearview mirror and a hands-free control ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Offer U-Connect in Spring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642