Chrysler Group is offering employees the opportunity to lease select ’04 model vehicles for 12 months with one $2,000 payment and no ensuing monthly payments from Oct. 6-Nov. 10, 2003. Only active employees are eligible for the deal and Chrysler says United Auto Workers union members can utilize their settlement lump-sum payment from the ratification of the 2003-2007 UAW-DaimlerChrysler Collective Bargaining Agreement. However, non-UAW members and administrative employees also are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Offers $2,000/1-Year Lease to Employees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642