LAS VEGAS – Chrysler Group is offering two years’ worth of free gasoline and scheduled maintenance, plus an upgraded 5-year/60,000-mile (97,000 km) warranty to buyers of ’05 and ’06 models. The sales incentive scheme counters moves made recently by cross-town competitors General Motors Corp.’s “Red Tag” and Ford Motor Co.’ “Keep It Simple” pricing programs. (See related story: Ford Launches New Incentive Program) (See related story: GM Incentives Usher in Holidays) It also responds to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Offers Free-Gas Incentive Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642