Pacifica earns 5-star safety rating from NHTSA. Chrysler Group officials are exuberant over the 5-star rating netted by their new Chrysler Pacifica cross/utility vehicle in frontal- and side-impact crash testing by the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. The results are the highest scores possible and are in line with objectives set out by Chrysler engineers in Pacifica’s development (see related story: Chrysler Touts Pacifica’s Safety Features). Pacifica features 3-row ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Pacifica Earns 5-Star Safety Rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642