DETROIT -- DaimlerChrysler AG wants to come roaring into the hot cross/utility segment with the Chrysler Pacifica, a $25,000-plus vehicle with the potential to chalk up some much-needed earnings. Unveiled in Detroit, the ’02 Pacifica is a concept vehicle that is 90% production ready. In fact, some early pilots have wended their way through the assembly process at the Windsor, Ont., minivan plant that adds Pacifica to its output in January 2003 as a ’04 model. The Chrysler Group says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Pacifica Positioned to Garner Large Volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642