TROY, MI – The childhood game of tag is getting a new twist at Chrysler Group, as Chief Operating Officer Tom LaSorda and Steve Walukus, vice president-corporate quality, institute a quality tag team system with aggressive goals to fix issues when they arise. The program involves teams of 30 quality experts who carefully monitor the auto maker's warranty claims to see when issues arise that are outside normal rates. When an abnormal issue is identified, the team investigates its origin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Plays Tag Team With Quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642