DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group is making a 7-year/70,000-mile (112,651 km) powertrain warranty a permanent feature in hopes of fending off low-rate financing offers by rivals General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. Chrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche tells Reuters incentive offers of 0%, recently announced by GM and Ford, are hurting the auto industry. “We are not a driving force in this incentive game,” he says, adding “We want to put our product in the front and this warranty is a value ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Powertrain Warranty Permanent Feature" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642