WINDSOR, ON, Canada – Chrysler LLC is scheduled to begin pilot production of its export-market minivans this month with a goal to launch Job One by February, a company official says. Pilot production of diesel-equipped minivans will begin in about three weeks, while right-hand-drive pilots will begin to roll off the line here by month’s end, says Marcel Breault, manager of Chrysler’s Windsor Assembly plant. Chrysler equips its minivans with a 2.8L I-4 diesel engine for export. A small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Preps for Export-Market Minivan Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642