Chrysler Group says it has signed a contract with Taiwan-based China Motor Corp. to produce the Chrysler Town & Country minivan at CMC’s factory in Yang Mei, Taiwan, beginning next year. “Establishing a manufacturing presence in Taiwan is part of our growth strategy for Asia, and we believe there is tremendous potential there for the brands of the Chrysler Group moving forward,” Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche says in a prepared statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Produce Minivans in Taiwan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642