Chrysler LLC’s quality stewards smelled a rat when they reviewed the latest industry evaluations, but they are confident everything will come out OK in the end. Slammed in Consumer Reports’ latest quality rankings, the auto maker forecasts steady improvement in the coming months, culminating in a dramatic upturn in 2010. The sudden gain will be triggered when Chrysler’s poor record in second-half 2007 disappears from the 3-year data window used by the influential magazine to compile its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler in Rat Race to Improve Quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642