Chrysler Group says it will not import B-segment vehicles from China, as was reported by Reuters April 21. However, the auto maker no longer is ruling out the possibility of importing vehicles from China over the long term, although a spokesman says no immediate plans exist to begin such a venture. Chrysler earlier told Ward’s it had “no intention” of importing vehicles in the U.S. from China and that comments made by a high-ranking executive at the Shanghai auto show alluding to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Recants, Says Chinese Imports Possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642