Chrysler Group will reorganize its field operations by adding three Regional Business Centers to absorb its current Zone Office Structure. Chrysler says the regional offices will better support its corporate sales and brand marketing team structure by allowing each region to make decisions relative to vehicle content, incentives and marketing elements. "The market requirements for selling trucks in Texas are different from those in New York, so why should we try to apply a national sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Reorganizes Field Operations, Adds Regional Business Centers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642