DETROIT – Chrysler Group announces a series of changes to the mix of its ’05 Chrysler Pacifica cross/utility vehicle, which will add new entry-level and top-end Limited models. Chrysler began production of the ’05 Pacifica Touring model at its Windsor, Ont., Canada, assembly plant in late March, with shipments expected to hit dealerships within the next few weeks. But the two new editions won’t be available until this fall. Chrysler realigns Pacifica lineup for ’05. The new base ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Revamps Pacifica Model Range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642