Pricing for the all-new β06 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 begins at $39,995, including $675 for destination fees, Chrysler Group announces. Boasting a pair of firsts β the first Jeep-branded Street and Racing Technology (SRT) vehicle and the first 4-wheel-drive SRT vehicle β the Grand Cherokee SRT8 arrives in showrooms in January. "The all-new 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 outperforms competitive vehicles that cost twice as much," says Joe Eberhardt, Chrysler executive vice president-global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Reveals Pricing for β06 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642