The deal to sell Chrysler Group to private-equity firm Cerberus Capital Management is on track, the auto maker’s corporate parent says amid reports of financing obstacles. “We are completely within the anticipated (timeframe) for the closing,” says DaimlerChrysler AG Chairman Dieter Zetsche. “We, therefore, expect that the closing of this transaction will take place in (third quarter) 2007, as we indicated all the time.” Zetsche’s remarks come as DaimlerChrysler releases a preliminary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Sale to Close Soon, Zetsche Vows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642