Chrysler LLC got some help from its minivan lineup, but overall sales declined 2.3% in November to 160,843 units vs. year-ago, based on a daily sales rate (25 days this year and last). “We’re reintroducing (the) minivan – the living room on wheels – and that’s what’s drawing people into showrooms, sometimes led by the kids in the family,” a Chrysler spokesman says. On sale since August, the new Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Caravan minivans have received positive reviews. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Sales Lag in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642