While some U.S. auto makers shouted from the rooftops to promote their latest 0% finance offers, Chrysler Group credits its sales gain to product buzz. The auto maker posted a 10% sales increase in September, to 168,744 units. ’05 Chrysler 300C Credit goes to Chrysler’s growing lineup of new vehicles, most notably the 300 Series, which racked up 11,304 deliveries during the month. Another big hit was the PT Cruiser, sales of which jumped 44% to 9,484 units due to a slight increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Sales Rise on New Products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642