Another month, another sorry milestone for Chrysler Group LLC. The struggling auto maker delivered 931,402 vehicles in 2009, marking the first time since 1962, when Chrysler Corp. recorded 780,252 unit-sales, the pentastar company’s annual total has fallen below the 1 million-mark. Chrysler boosted its 2009 light-vehicle sales total to 927,018 on the strength of December’s 86,109 deliveries. But the auto maker’s annual and monthly totals show year-over-year declines of 36% and 10.5%, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Sales Sink to Historic Low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642