NEWARK, DE – Chrysler Group denies reports it’s seeking to reduce dealer margins in order to improve profits. The auto maker says its dealers are a crucial part of its turnaround plan. Chrysler CEO Zetsche denies attempts to reduce dealer margins. “None of our top management thinks dealer margins are too high,” says Chrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche during ceremonies here for the production launch of the Dodge Durango SUV. Zetsche says the reports are unfounded, adding that a few ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Says Not Seeking Dealer Margin Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642