After being the sole U.S. domestic auto maker to post a share gain in 2004 (0.3%), Chrysler Group predicts it could post a repeat performance in 2005. High-ranking executives at the auto maker tell Ward’s they expect Chrysler to benefit from full-year availability of the 300 Series and Dodge Magnum, as well as Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV and Dodge Dakota pickup. Chrysler expects 2005 sales to rise on strong demand for the 300. Additional buoyancy should come from the launch of five new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Seeks Share Gain; 16 New Products By 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642