The ’07 Chrysler Sebring packages an upmarket look, improved electronics and powertrains for upper-middle-class car buyers. And as the first vehicle based on Chrysler Group’s all-new D-segment platform, it offers a vague glimpse of the auto maker’s forthcoming product plans. “Just as the (Chrysler) 300 redefined the large-car segment and signaled the return of the great American car, Chrysler Sebring combines the levels of reliability and durability that midsize buyers demand with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Seeks to Upstage Competition With Sebring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642