Chrysler Group says it is cutting the base price of its Chrysler Crossfire coupe by about $5,000 for the ’05 model year. Crossfire demand has been well below expectations. Chrysler had targeted production of 20,000 annually (including about 3,000 that were earmarked for Europe), but through February, U.S. sales total only 1,522 units. And since it went on sale last year, only 5,543 have been delivered. Chrysler Crossfire The car now will base at $29,920, including $875 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Slashes Crossfire Base Price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642