PARIS – Bolstered by at least three new product introductions, Chrysler Group sales in Europe will double over the next five years, a top executive says. Joe Eberhardt, senior vice president-global sales and marketing, tells the German press that Chrysler Group sales should reach 200,000 units annually, or 1.4% of the Western European market, over the next five years, up from nearly 100,000 units today. Half of that growth – or about 50,000 units – will come from Dodge, Eberhardt says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Targets Dodge Sales at 50,000 Units in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642