Chrysler Group’s Toledo, OH, Jeep assembly complex is expected to reopen Friday (Jan. 28) after being shuttered since a murder-suicide Wednesday night (Jan. 26) at the Liberty SUV plant. “We’re expecting to (reopen Friday),” says a Chrysler spokesman. “But we’re going to be doing grief counseling as long as it takes.” Production stilled at Toledo North Assembly Plant. The Liberty is made at Chrysler’s Toledo North Assembly Plant (TNAP). The Wrangler SUV is built at two nearby ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Toledo Plants Idled by Shooting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642